16 January, 2013
Tuity Fruity DelightComments : 4 Posted in : Vegetarian Bakers on by : Isha K Tags: cake
Ready to see the magic..?? Yes, this cake is an amazing combination of colors, flavors and fun. Overall, a good treat for your eyes and taste buds 🙂
All purpose flour (Maida) : 2 cups
Sugar: 1 cup
Butter or Clotted Cream (Malai): 1 cup
Milk: 1 1/2 cup
Milk Powder: 1 cup
Baking Powder: 1 1/4 TSP
Soda: 1/4 TSP
Yellow Color: 1/2 TSP
Green Color: 1/2 TSP
Pineapple Essence: 1/2 TSP
Lemon Essence: 1/2 TSP
Vanilla Essence: 1/2 TSP
Tuity Fruity (Green and Yellow Color): No measurements here 🙂
The Baking Tray
1. Blend Clotted cream and sugar till the mixture becomes smooth and keep it aside.
2. Warm milk and add milk powder to that.
3. Take a huge bowl, sieve flour, baking powder and soda. Add both the above made mixtures to it. Make a smooth batter by adding required milk.
4. Take three bowls and pour the batter equally in them. In bowl 1, add vanilla essence, in 2nd bowl add pineapple essence, yellow color and yellow tuity fruity, in 3rd bowl add green color, lemon essence and green tuity fruity.
5. Now grease and dust the baking tin or tray. Put a layer of yellow colored mixture, then white and then finally the green one.
6. Bake it at 180 degree for 35-40 mins.
Let the cake cool down for at least 20 mins and then take it out from the baking tray. It looks so colorful that icing with cream is not required but if you want you can use fresh cream for icing and place fruits like kiwi, pineapple, pomegranates and cherry. You can also squeeze chocolate sauce instead of icing.
Follow all the measurements and try it. 🙂